Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Chicago

St. Joseph, MI
We went with the Quinns and Elders to visit our long lost friends, the Barlows, at their new home in St. Joseph, MI. We made a great weekend trip out of it. It was so much fun. A ton of laughing, eating and good times.
Here we are at their beach on Lake Michigan. The sand is so soft and the sunset was beautiful.

The Girls

The Boys


We went to Chicago for the day. We saw a Cubs game. It went 12 innings and unfortunately they lost. But we had great seats and it was really fun.

Us at the game!! Go Cubs Go!

Downtown Chicago


Lisa and Elizabeth were really tired from the big day!!

Kristen and Matt planned the entire weekend of fun. They were great hosts, they had itineraries with every event marked out for each day. We had so much fun. Kristen bought the boys Benton Harbor T-Shirts, except she forgot her own hubby. Poor Matt!

The girls after church


One last group shot. We had a great time, full of fun memories!!

Thanks again Barlows!

6 comments:

Lisa said...

And thanks for finally getting up the pictures! : )

Jenny said...

How fun!! I feel sad we never go to know the Barlows. Kristen seems like a really fun girl!!

The Hilton Family~ said...

What great times! Shell you are almost done being prego! I can't wait to see pics of the "little dude".

Kristen said...

We need to schedule our next trip! :)

jen said...

Michelle, it's Jen Chapman, now Kent!! I found you off the Farley's blog b/c I saw pics of you on there! How are you? Congratulations on the baby!! That is so exciting & it is so wonderful!! It is so good to see you & I hope we can keep in touch! You still are as darling as ever! Miss you!

Janie said...

This trip looks like so much fun of course. However, I am getting sick of seeing it because I am checking your blog like twice a day to see if "the little dude" has made his arrival yet! You should post about how fun it is to go past your due date. Someday the little dude will love reading it!