Scofield
Due to my current state I was only able to ride in the boat and go for a jet ski ride. So here I am nice and dry in normal cloths after Chris skied. I think that staying in normal clothes was all that was keeping me from jumping in and going skiing. It was really hard.
Chris skiingThis is what happens when you are way to strong and break the ski rope. Oops!! Good thing he held on to the handle or it would have become fish food.
Chris and his dad doing some maintenance work on the pump. It was really funny watching these two try to paddle this boat around while working with the pump. But they were able to pull it off and the pump worked great.
We had a great time in Utah, nice and relaxing. It was great to see friends and family.

1 comment:
Oh come on Michelle, Michelle Garn water skiied (or something) 36 weeks pregnant. You can do it! :)
Post a Comment