Wednesday, July 2, 2008

My Birthday

Birthday Time
I had to work on my birthday this year (bummer), but it turned out to be a great birthday anyways. At work one of my great friends Anne bought me a smoothie and bagel for breakfast. Then she made the whole room sing happy birthday to me (I was a little embarrassed). My mom sent me beautiful flowers at work.
Then normally after a long 12 hour day on my swollen feet I go straight home to bed. We were dropping Anne off at her house and Chris pulled into a parking spot. Anne said she had to show me some baby stuff. Little did I know Anne and Chris had a surprise party for me with cake and ice cream and some of our friends. Then to top it off, Chris gave my the new Lego Indiana Jones Game that I really wanted. I know, I know kind of ridiculous, but I love Nintendo games. It was the best birthday.

3 comments:

The Hilton Family~ said...

Happy Birthday Shell! It sounds like you had a great day even though you had to work. You look so darling!! It looks like you have been having a great summer!

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a nice b-day. Now that I have found your blog and made it one of my favorities I can keep up on all your doings. It was so fun to see you at the shower. I love to catch up with you when you are here. Take care.
Love,
Auntie Karen

Kristen said...

Happy Birthday!!! I'm so sad we're not around to celebrate all of these fun things. But, we'll see you tonight! Can't wait :)