Tuesday, August 19, 2008

He is here! (week 1)

Zachary Christopher Sadler
August 16, 2008
9 lbs
21 1/4 inches




Here he is, just an hour old

The best hour of my life. My little Zachary came back to me from his over night stay in the NICU and my sweet husband brought me #1 from Jimmy Johns. Life could not get any better. Truly I am happy, but my eyes don't look it because I was loaded up on pain meds.



First family photo


The boys watching baseball





Getting ready to go home!


We are ready


Catching some shuteye at home


We are so blessed to have such a beautiful, healthy baby. We count our blessing everyday for him. Zachary has brought such a joy into Chris and I life. We love everyday with him.

19 comments:

Unknown said...

Michelle he is so dang precious! I am so glad everyone is doing better! I hope you are getting some rest. You have to update your blog often since this is the only way we get to see this little guy!

Mark said...

Wow!! What a perfect little face! Why was he in the NICU? Was labor OK? Your little family is so perfect. So what's the plan for next year?? We're moving to Dallas. You want to join us?

The Burtons said...

Yea! He is a cutie. I'm so impressed you were able to eat real food so soon. We are excited for you guys...it really is so much fun. I'll keep checking the blog for updates. Lots of love from Jenna.

Katie said...

He is soo cute! I keep meaning to stop by and see you guys, but I don't want to bug you. Let me know if you need anything!

Dede said...

Congratulations! What a beautiful little boy!! I'm so glad you guys are doing well. Can't wait to meet him.

Elder and Sister Westbrook said...

Oh Michelle what a cutie! Isn't it fun being a mom? It is even better being a grandma! Your mom sent us lots of updates and pictures of everything that was going on with you guys. Glad to hear all is well. Keep posting pictures so we can watch him grow. Lots of Love, Cindy

Hailey said...

Congrats you guys! He's adorable... enjoy every second! We're so happy for you.

Westbrooks said...

Congrats Michelle! He is so handsome :) Life doesn't get any better does it? Hopw you are recovering well and Zachary is sleeping! We love ya

Sharon said...

Congratulations! He is so precious. Little boys are the best!

Egan Family said...

I can't believe your a little mommy know!! He is so dang cute!!! I hope your doing okay...hows the recovery?? That was a TUFFFFFF delivery. I wish I was close, so I could help you out!

Egan Family said...

I can't believe your a little mommy know!! He is so dang cute!!! Hows the recovery?? That was a TUFFFF delivery! Wish I was close so I could help you!! Hope your getting some sleep!!!haha

Anonymous said...

Yeah!!! Congrats Michelle and Chris! we can't wait to meet him! What a sweet baby! I hope you're recovering well! Lisa filled me in on the dramatic entry of baby Sadler!

Curt and Naomi said...

Ahh! I've been waiting for picture posts of your bundle! oH! He's handsome!! Makes me miss little Ryland at that age, but not really cause he sleeps more and eats less often now. Congrats! Sorry you had to endure labor...i know how it feels. blah

Kristen Westbrook said...

What a perfect little boy!! We are so excited for you two! We hope you and Zach are doing well! We can't wait to have one also!! Lots of Love, Bryson and Kristen

The Hilton Family~ said...

Congrats Mich~ He is so adorable! Keep us updated with lots of pictures of the little guy.

Unknown said...

You little man is just adorable! Congrats Michelle! Have fun with your cute little guy!

Ferran Family said...

Congratulations! We are so happy for you guys! He is darling.

Jess said...

Congrads!!! What a sweety! Let me know if you need help with anything even if it just someone to watch the little guy so you can sleep for an hour or maybe two.

The Cherry Family said...

Michelle-I've been checking your blog to hear an update. Elizabeth gave us the play-by-play of pre-labor while we were camping. We'd love to stop by and see little Zack and we're actually all healthy right now! Call us when you're up for visitors.