4th of July
Kristin Ellis hosted a 4th of July extravaganza. First we started off with a great breakfast then the kids decorated bikes and strollers for a parade. Then we paraded down to a park. Here is Abby, our leader, parading down to the park.
Anne and I, the two pregos
Chris and I watching the kids play
Chris playing football on the beach
Then we went back to the Ellis' house were we had snacks and they blew up this water slide thing for the kidos. Thanks Kristin for such a fun day.
Part 2
We then hit the road to drive to the other side of the state to St. Joe's to watch the fireworks. We met up with some of our good friends the Barlows who recently moved to St. Joes.
This is the first beach we went to to watch the fireworks. Lets just say there was every walk of life there. It was great people watching. We decided to go about 2 mins more north to a beautiful, family-friendly beach.
Us and the Barlows
My mom and I.
She flew in for the weekend. It was so much fun spending time with her. I miss her already.
Hanging out on the beach, waiting for the sun to go down.
Almost there...
The fireworks shot off from here.
Taa-da!!
Happy Forth!

2 comments:
What a great day you had, so glad we could spend some of it together!
Michelle looks like you guys had a great 4th of July! I love all your pics and you look so cute prego!
Post a Comment