Davis Shower


Davis side shower. I received a lot of darling clothes, diaper bag, and blankets. And yep a Utah shirt. GO UTES!! Thanks Davis Crew
Teerlink Shower
My cousin's wife Kristen and I are due a couple weeks apart. So my Grandma T threw us a combined shower. It was fun sharing the day with all my cousins and aunts. Thanks to all you gals that came up from St. George and AZ. 
Cute sweater from my mom
Kristen and I
We got some really cute blankets and clothes!
Kristen and IWe got some really cute blankets and clothes!
Friends Shower
Kim, Jocee and I are all due within a week of each other. Crazy!! Two boys and one girl are added to the bunch.
Here is the group of us. It was so nice of them to through me the baby shower. I got some great gifts. It was fun to see everyone and catch up.
I miss you girls!!

3 comments:
Michelle it was so dang fun to see you and to have a shower for you! You look darling prego and I can't wait to meet this little guy! It is so awesome I am so dang excited for you.
There was a certain song from "Wicked" that I started humming after reading your blog! You "Popular" girl, baby showers are the best, I hope you could get it all home:)
I'm so glad you took some photos of the shower, what fun! I've been reading your other posts. What a great summer you are having. It's the perfect thing to do before a baby, just get away!
This baby will be so exciting. Can't wait!
Post a Comment