On our way back from St. Joe's we stopped by Notre Dame. It was fun to see their campus.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Aaagh! It this allowed to be posted! You do remember you work for UofM and your husband goes to UofM? I know sometimes we can get "baby brains" when we are pregnant.
Michelle- Hey I was able to find your blog-I was looking at the BHS blogs to find someone else and saw yours. I was excited to see what you are up to! Congrats on your pregnancy, hope everything is going well! I used to get up dates from the parents, but now that your parents are in a different ward, I haven't heard as much. It looks like everything is going well. I like your pictures of Notre Dame-we are moving to Indiana in 3 weeks, not to Notre Dame though-we are going to IU for my husbands MBA program. We just had our first little girl a couple of months ago, it is a blast. You'll be a great mom! -Bethany (Butler)Reese
Chris and I have been married since Summer of 2002. We are currently living in Michigan where Chris went to Dental school and is now doing a residency. I am a NICU nurse at U of M. And most exciting we are now proud parents of little Zachary.
4 comments:
Aaagh! It this allowed to be posted! You do remember you work for UofM and your husband goes to UofM? I know sometimes we can get "baby brains" when we are pregnant.
Holy cow! What's the countdown?
Holy cow! What's the countdown? I feel like you just announced!
Michelle-
Hey I was able to find your blog-I was looking at the BHS blogs to find someone else and saw yours. I was excited to see what you are up to! Congrats on your pregnancy, hope everything is going well! I used to get up dates from the parents, but now that your parents are in a different ward, I haven't heard as much. It looks like everything is going well. I like your pictures of Notre Dame-we are moving to Indiana in 3 weeks, not to Notre Dame though-we are going to IU for my husbands MBA program. We just had our first little girl a couple of months ago, it is a blast. You'll be a great mom!
-Bethany (Butler)Reese
Post a Comment