So Zach's first tooth came in on Sunday. We had no clue that we was even close to getting a tooth other than the massive amounts of drool that had been coming out of his mouth. But this was pretty normal for him.
We love days that I don't have to go to work!!
Here he is laughing in his "From Russia with Love" hat.
What a cute, cute boy Michelle! How exciting that he has his first tooth. Max is cutting his 1-yr. molars right now and it's NOT so exciting ;) Hope you guys are doing well.
I can't believe he has is first tooth! He looks so cute in that big furry hat. I love that we have the same exersaucer and that Zachery pulls all the toys off too!!!
O.k. I haven't checked blogs for a while so I'm blog hopping and when I saw this photo of Zach I laughed to myself and had a smile from ear to ear. He looks like he's trying to shout something at you! So funny and so darn cute!!!! I just want to squeeze the pudding out of those cheeks! Love it!
Chris and I have been married since Summer of 2002. We are currently living in Michigan where Chris went to Dental school and is now doing a residency. I am a NICU nurse at U of M. And most exciting we are now proud parents of little Zachary.
4 comments:
What a cute, cute boy Michelle! How exciting that he has his first tooth. Max is cutting his 1-yr. molars right now and it's NOT so exciting ;) Hope you guys are doing well.
I can't believe he has is first tooth! He looks so cute in that big furry hat. I love that we have the same exersaucer and that Zachery pulls all the toys off too!!!
O.k. I haven't checked blogs for a while so I'm blog hopping and when I saw this photo of Zach I laughed to myself and had a smile from ear to ear. He looks like he's trying to shout something at you! So funny and so darn cute!!!! I just want to squeeze the pudding out of those cheeks! Love it!
Oh my gosh, those pictures are to die for! He's 100% personality!
Post a Comment