Zach turns 5 months old on Friday. I can't believe how the time has flown. He is the best baby, always happy. This past week has been a big week for him. He learned to roll over and eat oatmeal. I finally decided to try oatmeal because he would not eat the rice cereal. And to my surprise, he loves it!! And I had to go back to work, so Zach and Chris have been getting a lot of bonding time.
A couple of weeks ago we went for our 4 month check-up and shots. He was fussy for just a few seconds after the shots and then was smiling it up with the nurse. If it were me, there would have been no smiles after 3 shots. As you can tell by the picture he is one healthy boy.
Weight: 19 lbs 6 oz (96%)
Height: 28 1/4 inches (99%)
Zach has been the greatest joy our our lives.

6 comments:
I love it. He is so cute. So I tried clicking on cutestblogontheblock too and nothing...OH NO...will it forever be Christmas and winter??????
He is so cute and growing up so fast! Go Utes! That had to be one of the best all time games.
I love his cute smile!!
he gets cuter every day!!
He is so big!!! He looks so cute and happy I love it!
Hey cutie! It is so fun to see your cute pictures! Hey- this lady called me from Chi Omega nationals and is wanting an updated list of our pledge class... do you mind emailing me your updated phone, email and home address? katiewood7(at)gmail.com. Thank you so much! I hope all is well =)
loves
Katie J
Post a Comment