Monday, February 16, 2009

6 Months Old








I can't believe our little Zach is 6 months old. He is at such a fun stage right now, we are loving every minute of it. This is his favorite thing to do, try to eat both of his feet.

Thanks Jess for taking such great pictures.

13 comments:

Unknown said...

Michelle he is the cutest little man I have ever seen!! These are awesome pictures! So cute!

Jenny said...

Wow! The pictures really do look great! Can you get any cuter???

Hailey said...

Shell-he has your green eyes! Love it! He is adorable...

Hailey said...

Shell, he has your eyes! Love it! He is adorable...

Lisa said...

Holy cow, those pictures are stinkin' cute! Jess did a great job, and it doesn't hurt that Zach is so dang squishy!

Dede said...

What a cutie Michelle!! Love those pics. Time goes by WAY too fast!

Janie said...

Cute, cute, cute! He is so adorable. Hey I have some good news for you. I will call you.

Janie said...

Cute, cute, cute! He is so adorable. Hey I have some good news for you. I will call you.

Jess said...

Thanks for letting me do the pictures Michelle..and I'm glad your enjoying them. I took some time today to process a few and posted them on my photoblog (www.fairytoes.com in case you forgot). I'll try to get the rest to you soon.

Egan Family said...

Shell...he is so freaken cute!!! I can't believe that he is already 6 months.Those are the cuttest pictures!! I don't decide who I think he looks more like??

Egan Family said...

Shell...he is so freaken cute!! Those pictures turned out so cute!! It's always hard to get good ones where there that age!! I can't believe he is already 6 months old. Crazy how fast time flys!

allison nadauld said...

He is really cute. I love those pictures. Each stage is such a treasure.

Kristen said...

He is the cutest!!!!