
Grandpa
Sadler and Zach

Grandma
Sadler is trying to make Zach smile.

Us at Dexter Cider Mill. We had yummy donuts and apple cider.

One of the many things we love about Michigan is the fall. The leaves are always so bright.

Zach just hanging out trying to stay warm.
It was so much fun having Grandma and Grandpa
Sadler here.
5 comments:
Is that a Utes t-shirt I see? I am glad you guys remember your roots! You are looking great, miss ya, love ya.
Hey Sadlers! It has been so long since we've seen you! (I hope you remember us =)) What a cute family you have. It is so fun to see your cute pics and come upon your blog. We hope all is well!
I love the Utah paraphernalia! So adorable on tiny babies!
The leaves really are so bright! Just beautiful.
We love the Dexter cider mill. Zach is definitely a cutie. I love his Utes shirt. Go Utes! They are doing so well this year.
Michigan looks beautiful...but not as beautiful as that little boy! Thanks for all the cute pics.
Post a Comment