Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Photo Time




We had some professional pics taken of Zach and the Fam. Here are a couple. It is going to be so hard to choose which ones to get printed. Jess did such a great job with him. We love them. Thanks Jess!!


11 comments:

Erica said...

Beautiful pictures, and beautiful baby! Congratulations again. And those pictures really turned out great.

Jocee Bergeson said...

Some of those pics look like Drew. Seriously, you could tell me they were of Drew and I'd believe you. Funny! Anyway, way cute pics and fun to have some family ones. Really cute - thanks for sharing. Does Zach cry all the time? Drew does....I am so worn out I think I'm going to have a nervous breakdown. It wasn't this way w/ Sage at all...AGH!! And, our water heater broke today. Life is rough at the Bergeson household!! Hope it is better at the Sadlers! :)

Kristin and Paul Dood said...

Hi Michelle! Thank you so much for your blog address. Zachary is absolutely beautiful! Cal and I are trying to catch up on everything that has been going on with you through your blog. We all miss you and are so happy to read that things are going so well! You already look amazing and your family is absolutely perfect! We wanted to send you an announcement, but didn't have your address. Did you get a chance to see the announcement at the NICU?

Thanks for sharing your precious baby boy with us! He is darling!! We miss you!!

Love, Paul, Kristin, Aidan, Brooklyn and Calahan

Kristin and Paul Dood said...

Hi Michelle! Thank you so much for your blog address. Zachary is absolutely beautiful! Cal and I are trying to catch up on everything that has been going on with you through your blog. We all miss you and are so happy to read that things are going so well! You already look amazing and your family is absolutely perfect! We wanted to send you an announcement, but didn't have your address. Did you get a chance to see the announcement at the NICU?

Thanks for sharing your precious baby boy with us! He is darling!! We miss you!!

Love, Paul, Kristin, Aidan, Brooklyn and Calahan

Kristin and Paul Dood said...

Hi Michelle! Thank you so much for your blog address. Zachary is absolutely beautiful! Cal and I are trying to catch up on everything that has been going on with you through your blog. We all miss you and are so happy to read that things are going so well! You already look amazing and your family is absolutely perfect! We wanted to send you an announcement, but didn't have your address. Did you get a chance to see the announcement at the NICU?

Thanks for sharing your precious baby boy with us! He is darling!! We miss you!!

Love, Paul, Kristin, Aidan, Brooklyn and Calahan

Unknown said...

Michelle the pictures turned out so dang CUTE! I can't wait to see this little guy I heard you might be coming out in November? Keep posting pictures it is so fun to see him growing!

Marianne Jenkins said...

Oh my goodness....the MOST beautiful family ever!!! (And such a cute sweater!....) You are a perfect family!
Love you forever,
Mom

Marianne Jenkins said...

Oh my goodness....what a beautiful family! All of you are perfect! (and such a great sweater for Zach!!) Love you forever,
Mom

Unknown said...

These pictures are amazing! You have such a cute little family Michelle.

Curt and Naomi said...

Melts my heart! Precious moments!

allison nadauld said...

Love them all. You guys are darling! I'd love to meet you one day.
Allison (Aaron's wife)