
The weather is turning cooler in Ann Arbor. Here he is sporting a hat that Aunt Natalie made for him to keep him warm.

Zach and Elizabeth
They are 5 weeks apart. This was their first time meeting. What a difference 5 weeks makes. We are so excited for hanging out with Elizabeth and her mom, Anne.

Zach starting to smile. He has been doing it quite frequently, but we can never seem to catch it on camera.

6 comments:
What a cute little boy Michelle! THanks for the announcement, it's darling!!
I could eat him up he is so cute! Where did you get your pacifier holder? I need one of those. We miss you!
Hi Michelle!
There is a book that is KEY to getting Zach to sleep through the night. The title is Healthy Sleep Habits, Happy Child. It is a MUST HAVE!
Michelle your announcement was adorable and I loved the picture! I can't believe how big he is getting!
I can't stand how cute these pictures are! I love his little hat--so sweet.
Cool kids like us have the fall blog background. I'm glad you liked it. Zach has such a cute face! Yes, let's get together for sure when you come next month. I can't wait.
Post a Comment