Zach turns 2 Months old tomorrow, but today we celebrated early with a Pediatrician appointment and immunizations. What fun :)
So as I am sure you can tell Zachary is growing really well.
Here is the proof:
Weight: 14 lb 5 oz (97%)
Height: 24 1/2 inches (94%)
Head Circumference: 16.4 inches (89%)
All around he is definitely on the bigger side. But we love every piece of him. Chris always comes home from work and swears he is bigger. It is probably true. It has been a great two months we can't wait for more. Zach is the best thing that has happen to us.

6 comments:
WOW! He's bigger than Drew. And I was thinking Drew was huge. :) Such cute pics. I love the sleepless night pics. Isn't that just how it goes?! I can't wait for Drew to wake up at 8AM. It better happen soon b/c I am E X H A U S T E D ! Anxious to feel better. :)
That pic of you guys on the floor looks SO familiar. i remember doing that. Actually last night i slept in Abby's bed because somehow during the night all girls ended up in our bed. It doesn't get better, we just get used to NO sleep. I wish I could come play with you guys!! Jen
I can't believe you have a pic of his shots, that makes me laugh that you thought of that. He is so cute, even when he is crying from shots!
He is too dang cute. We miss you guys!!! I think that your son really wants you to take a trip to Stevensville...
Girl!! I'm so glad you put a comment on our blog--I followed the link and spent some quality time catching up on your life--I can't believe you have a baby. Sorry about the sleepless nights, but honestly you guys couldn't look and sound like you could be happier. I'm so excited for you. Cute baby boy!! Love and miss you guys a ton!
Kerri and the Texas Costleys
Immunizations are the worst, I always feel so guilty for standing there and putting them thru it! Those photos will be priceless in a baby book. What a cute boy!
Post a Comment