

Zach's first walk, he was awake for the whole thing.

This is right after the first time he peed all over himself. It was really funny to watch his expression. And then not so funny when I realized it was all over our bed.

Kristin came and hung out with us for the day.

Our little Ute!!

First of many family pictures in Ute gear. This was before the big game.

And yes, we had to also show our support for Michigan. Zach and I were Ute fans that day and Chris was a Michigan fan. GO UTES and GO BLUE

Here is Zach in his Michigan Jersey

My Dad and Chris at the big game

Kelly Nelson was in town for the game and stopped by to see the little dude

After bath time, he hates the bath but loves the snuggles after

My Dad and Kelly came to visit. It was so much fun having them here. We did a lot of hanging out, watching sports, playing with Zach, and eating!

Chilln' in his car seat

One last group shot before Grandma and Grandpa D left to go back to Utah. We had a great time with them and miss them already.
10 comments:
Those jersey pics are killing me, he is so stinkin' cute!
YEAH FOR ZACH!!! What a cute little dude. I love the name zach too. You look SO fabulous, and ready to be a mommy!
Zach is so darling!! I love all the pics of him, just keep em coming!
Such a precious gift in life!! Isn't it the greatest??
He is so cute!! I love that he is a ute and a wolverine! The perfect combo.
Congratulations! He is adorable. I believe he looks better in (Go) Blue than red. Just my opinion...
Go Utes! I love it. What a cute baby and you look great. Kelly said she had so much fun and that he is darling.
So Cute!!! I love all of the pictures! He is just Darling! I especially love all of the cute jersery's you have for him! TOO cute!
Michelle he is so dang cute and I love his little red Utes shirt. He looks the best in red. He is such a handsome boy! You look great can't wait to meet him!
Love the jersey! Where did you find it? He is just way too cute!
Post a Comment