Sunday, September 14, 2008

More of Zach

Zach chilln' in his bobby. He loves to be in it.
This is how Chris found us one morning in the living room. Needless to say it was a rough night for both of us.


He is growing so much.

9 comments:

The Hilton Family~ said...

He is so cute! I love the picture of him in his plaid shirt, too cute. The picture of you and him in the living room brings back many memories of late, restless nights!

Kristen said...

He is so incredibly adorable!!!! I can't believe how fast he is growing.

Jocee Bergeson said...

I was laughing out loud at the pic of how Chris found you guys in the morning...oh, motherhood w/ a newborn. So funny (and tiring)! I think that Polo dress shirt is quite possibly the cutest shirt I've ever seen. Quite a little dresser! :)

Cole and Mindy Smith said...

What a cute little squirt! We have had a few of those rough nights around here too!

Unknown said...

Michelle he is the sweetest thing. I hope you come in October so we get to meet this little guy! I also hope you are getting some sleep that is the worst part. Keep the pics coming.

The Eastman's said...

Michelle he is so cute and looks just like you! I am so happy for you and cant wait to meet the little guy! Hope all is well and keep in touch!
Love The Eastman's

Ashleigh said...

He is just so adorable, I loved the photo of the two of you in the living room! Infants are so much work, it will get easier and you will look back and laugh.

Byron said...

Gosh, they grow so fast! Enjoy every minute -- even the midnight ones! (It does change, I promise!)

The Burtons said...

I've been there! In the morning on the couch with Addie on top of me. Those are nap days for sure!