My mom and Natalie came to the rescue to help me out with the pre-delivery and the new baby while Chris was away. We couldn't of done it without them. They were both such a huge help. Thanks guys. We love ya!
Mother's and Sister's are the best aren't they! What a great gift. Hopefully you soaked up the sleep. He is a cuttie pie! More photos please! I love it!
Oh Shell Bell....what a delight. He is the most amazing little boy ever. Thank you so much for sharing. I love you SO much!! Miss you like crazy. Love, Mom
Chris and I have been married since Summer of 2002. We are currently living in Michigan where Chris went to Dental school and is now doing a residency. I am a NICU nurse at U of M. And most exciting we are now proud parents of little Zachary.
3 comments:
It was so fun to see them, you have an awesome family! Hope Zach is doing well, he's soooo adorable!
Mother's and Sister's are the best aren't they! What a great gift. Hopefully you soaked up the sleep. He is a cuttie pie! More photos please! I love it!
Oh Shell Bell....what a delight. He is the most amazing little boy ever. Thank you so much for sharing. I love you SO much!! Miss you like crazy. Love, Mom
Post a Comment