So I must first start by saying that I am an awful cook. (Last night I ruined a meal, that's why Chris cooks and I stick to the dishes). Anyways some of my friends and I went raspberry picking today, there were so many raspberries. Then I came home and made homemade raspberry jam on my own. And I think it turned out, yea!! I am so excited that I did something right in the kitchen. And this is Chris' favorite, homemade raspberry jam.Wednesday, September 12, 2007
Jam!!
So I must first start by saying that I am an awful cook. (Last night I ruined a meal, that's why Chris cooks and I stick to the dishes). Anyways some of my friends and I went raspberry picking today, there were so many raspberries. Then I came home and made homemade raspberry jam on my own. And I think it turned out, yea!! I am so excited that I did something right in the kitchen. And this is Chris' favorite, homemade raspberry jam.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Michelle I hope Andrew doesn't see this post he will want me to make jam for sure. You are just little miss homemaker now! Hope all is well I miss you!
Ash
Love it, I know it will be delicious!
Hey Shell,
I am SO impressed. It looks to pretty! You are amazing. Wish I could try some.....see you this weekend!
Love you forever,
Mom
Hey Shell,
I am so impressed! You are amazing and it looks so pretty and bright! Wish I could taste it. Yum! See you this weekend!
Love,
Mom
I am so impressed! It looks delicious!
I guess it's a Michigan thing. I remember making jam too, my first and probably my last time. There are no fresh rasberry farms out here, and...my jam didn't come out so well.
That is really impressive. I've only made jam once and it was a ton of work. Chris is a lucky guy (we already knew that)....
Hi Michelle! It's Lesley Huff! How are you? I saw your blog thru Jenny's and thought that I would say hi! Looks like you guys had a fun summer! Your jam looks beautiful! Tell everyone in Ann Arbor hi for us! Hope all is going well!
Post a Comment