Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Happy Birthday Chris!!

Chris loves the Yankees and how convenient that they were in town playing our own Tigers. Here we are at the game sporting our twinner shirts. We had great seats (thanks mom). Too bad the Yankees didn't play that well.
But GO TIGERS!!

Then on the actual day of his birthday we to PF Changs with the Elders (thanks Sharon for babysitting). We had so much fun at dinner just chit chatting. As you can see the girls were on the same side. Happy Birthday Chris!

6 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Happy b-day Chris! We had SO much fun at dinner!!

Unknown said...

Happy B-day! Love the matching shirts.

Lisa said...

I'm so sad we missed it; looks like so much fun! And great picture of you and Chris by the way!

Jocee Bergeson said...

Enjoy going to dinner w/ out kids, Shelle. Not that kids aren't a blast b/c they are, but I went to Mandarin last weekend w/ my mom & Sage and it was HILARIOUS! :)

Jocee Bergeson said...

Enjoy going to dinner w/out kids, Shelle! I went to Mandarin last week and it was hilarious!!

Jenny said...

You guys always know how to have so much fun. I sure hope the Elders haven't replaced us although I know Eliz is way cooler than I am. Will you guys be in Bountiful for Christmas?