Here we are after Bradford's farewell. He did such a great job. I am so proud of him. He is going to be a great missionary.
Here are the families in front of the famous MTC sign. We had a great time. It wasn't as bad as I thought. Bradford is ready and is really excited. We are all so proud of him.
Here is Elder Davis with his "dork dot". We love you Bradford. We will miss you.
Holy cow in that first picture you Nat and B look so much ALIKE! I can't believe he is already old enough to go on a mission. You look cute in all those pics! Congrats B!
Shelle - what does the dork dot mean? I've never heard of that! Awesome pics. As usual, you were in Utah and we didn't see you. Don't tell me the MTC isn't in Utah! :) ha ha
Chris and I have been married since Summer of 2002. We are currently living in Michigan where Chris went to Dental school and is now doing a residency. I am a NICU nurse at U of M. And most exciting we are now proud parents of little Zachary.
3 comments:
Holy cow in that first picture you Nat and B look so much ALIKE! I can't believe he is already old enough to go on a mission. You look cute in all those pics! Congrats B!
Love the dork dot!
Shelle - what does the dork dot mean? I've never heard of that! Awesome pics. As usual, you were in Utah and we didn't see you. Don't tell me the MTC isn't in Utah! :) ha ha
Post a Comment