skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Quilting Bee
Here is my first quilting project. I got a sewing machine for Christmas and I have been doing some simpler project (pj pants, rag quilts, etc). Here is my first quilt. I was so proud when I was done. It was a lot of work. I gave it to my mom for her birthday.
5 comments:
LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!! Can't wait to get started on our project! Look at us grandmas!
HOLY CRAP! That is the cutest thing I have ever seen! You are so dang crafty I don't think I could ever do that. When are you coming home?
It looks awesome Michelle! Congratulations! I can't believe you are a beginner to quilting and made that.
Sorry Michelle, It's me Sharon who just posted that last comment, I'm using my brother-in-laws computer and I didn't realize he was signed in instead of me!
I'm so flippin impressed! I think I'll just stick to shoppin gfor quilts cause I have no talent for that sort of thing. I usually end up crying and giving up!! We need to have a girl get together in Utah sometime.
Post a Comment