Monday, July 2, 2007

Tag

So Ashley tagged me and she will kill me if I don't continue this on, right?

4 JOBS I'VE HAD:
1. Holden Neonatal ICU at University of Michigan
2. General Peds floor at Mott Childrens Hospital (U of M)
3. Roosenberg, Cooley, Metcalf clinic
4. TOSH
4 MOVIES I CAN ALWAYS WATCH
1. Pirates of the Caribbean
2. Hitch
3. Mr. and Mrs. Smith

4. Moulin Rouge
4 PLACES I HAVE LIVED
1. Ann Arbor, Michigan
2. Salt Lake City, Utah
3. Bountiful, Utah
4. Holiday, Utah
SHOWS I ENJOY
1. So You Think You Can Dance
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. Ellen Degeneres
4. NCIS
FAVORITE FOODS
1. Fruit
2. Peach Dessert
3. Meat Loaf
4. Cereal
WEBSITES I VISIT (ALMOST DAILY)
1. Work Email
2. Hotmail
3. Blogs ( I love them)
PLACES I WOULD RATHER BE RIGHT NOW
1. Italy
2. Lake Powell
3. Utah
4. Hawaii
BLOGGER BUDDIES TO TAG
1. Elizabeth Elder
2. Sharon Thacker
3. Natalie Cherry
4. Jocee Mason

There you go Ash, I did it just for U :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks Michelle I thought you were never going to do it. I didn't know you were such a big fan of Meatloaf- gag!

Unknown said...

and Ellen over Oprah what the heck is happening to you?? Michigan is doing crazy things to you. You better move back to Utah.