Wednesday, February 25, 2009

6 Month Check-up

Zach went in for his 6 month check up. No surprise that he is growing well. He was all smiles for the doctors and nurses, even after his shots and rotavirus liquid.

Weight: 21 lbs and 4 oz (95%)
Height: 28 3/4 inches (97%)

Zach with one of our favorite doctors, Kate.

6 comments:

Dede said...

I can't believe Zach is already 6 months! What a cutie :) Hope you are doing well.

The Burtons said...

Just checking in. I saw a super cute picture of Zach at your dad's the other week when I was there. I think he is so cute.

Egan Family said...

Hey shell. What a cute little guy!! He is so big...and seems so happy!! I was going to tell you that we just go a letter from Jeffrey and he just got to Tulsa and Bradford meet him and they got to spend a few days together. Jeff said it was so good to see each other. He said Bradford was glad to hear some bountiful news. Sound like a fun mission. Hopefully they get to see each other a few more times before Bradford leaves. Hope all is well. Talk to you soon!!!

allison nadauld said...

He's topping the charts! Handsome guy! Wish we could say were the same with our little man. He's at the other spectrum.

steveandjonelle said...

Zach is such a cute, happy baby! He was so fun on Tuesday!

EFN Newsletter said...

Oh my gosh. Aviva just had her 18 month appointment and she's only 23 lbs. She's only got 2 pounds on him!