
Zach and Grandma J snugglin'

So we were boiling Zach's bottle because my mom has well water. This is what happens when you forget about them. The fire alarm went off and everything. Oops:)

Zach turned 3 months old while we were in Connecticut. My mom and I made him a cake. We blew out the candles and of course we ate it too. It was yummy. Can't believe that my little boy is already 3 months old.
Just a side note, the jammies that he is wearing are 9 months. I can't keep up with this kid and the amount of clothes he out grows.

Going home picture. Bear is barking in the background, that is why we have such a concerned look on Zach's face. It was so nice being in Connecticut, especially for me. My mom did everything with Zach. I just fed him and then caught up on some much needed rest.
Check out my mom's blog to see more pics.
2 comments:
These are so fun Shell. You two (three) are just the best. I love being a Grandma. Thanks for sharing your bouncing bundle of joy.
Wow. That's one burned bottle. I bet it stunk. Yum. Burning plastic. :)
Post a Comment