Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Happy Days


So for those of you that don't know. Chris was accepted last week to Endodontic School here at the University of Michigan. We are so proud of him, it was no easy task. So we are going to be staying in Ann Arbor for three more years. We are so excited and truly blessed.

This is what Chris will be doing
Here is a picture of a root canal.
And hopefully the football team will be better in the next couple of years

8 comments:

Elizabeth said...

This has made my week wonderful!! I am so excited that you guys are staying longer, could we be any happier?! Congrats Chris, here's to three (actually three and a half) more years of good ole' Michigan fun.

allison nadauld said...

Congratulations! What a huge accomplishment.

Unknown said...

Congrats! That is so exciting I am so happy for you guys! I loved seeing all your cute pictures... you guys have been busy! Can't wait to see you next month!

Lisa said...

And here's to hanging out with the Sadlers for 3 more years! (I'm toasting you right now, you just can't see). : )

Marianne Jenkins said...

Way to go Chris!! Congrats and all our best..Marianne & Chip

Kristen said...

I could not be more excited!!!!!! Congrats Chris. So glad you guys will be in Michigan :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! So happy for all of you.

Ashleigh said...

Congratulations! You guys have really made Michigan your home, that's so awesome! Good luck to Chris even though I'm sure he won't need it.