Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Florida

Chris and I went to Orlando for his last Spring Break!!
The Barlows joined us on Thursday to celebrate the sun with us.
Here we are at Hollywood Studios

At Gatorland, Chris was picked from the audience to hold the big gross snake. When Chris came back to his seat, I covered him in hand sanitizer. I wasn't able to watch because I hate snakes. Thanks to Matt we have pictures. I also had nightmares after seeing this show.


Kristen and I in front of some gators.
Matt, Kristen, and I in front of a lake full of gators.

Gatorland was the best!

Here we are at Cocoa Beach


We met up with the Costley family at the beach.
Kerri, Kristen and I were trying to stay warm. We all got in the water though.

Costley Girls and Chris playing in the sand

We went to Sea World on day. Here we are just after feeding the dolphins.
We had so much fun with the Barlows and Costleys. It was really hard to leave 80's to come back to Michigan and have it snow the day we arrive. Hopefully this week will make us last for another 2 months of winter.

10 comments:

Sharon said...

Fun times! Thanks for bringing the sunshine back home! If we could only get rid of the snow...

Cole and Mindy Smith said...

Oh! I Love Florida...but that IS a sick snake! Eww! You look SO good for being pregnant! When are you due again? Please say it's far away, because I get SO fat when I am first pregnant, and that isn't fair that you look so freakin good! Way to go!

Mark said...

Looks so fun. I miss having fun friends! Sad that after almost 2 years I am still adjusting!! There is just nothing quite like Michigan and the people there. Congrats Congrats on the baby!! I can't wait to see how cute the Sadler baby will be!
jenny

Anonymous said...

Fun, Fun! And to get to be with friends! Even more fun!

Byron said...

I am trying really hard not to be jealous! We got to enjoy some water too, but it was in our basement! Um, lame! Really though, we're glad you guys had a great time.

Kristen said...

I can't believe how quickly you got this cute post up. We had so much fun!!! Thanks again for inviting us.

Janie said...

I am jealous! That warm weather looks amazing. Glad you got to enjoy the sun!

Lisa said...

I'm so jealous! Looks like you all had a great time. I didn't know the Barlows were there too, so fun!

Byron said...

Looks like a fabulous trip! I love your baby countdown, by the way. Can't wait to hear what version you guys are having...

emandteem said...

So, I linked to your blog from Lisa's to see what you guys are up to. CONGRATULATIONS on the new addition coming soon. Where are you guys going after graduation?