So sad, yes it is true. Yesterday Chris spend the day in the Emergency Clinic and in bed with kidney stones. Here is a picture with him and the strainer to catch the pee. What fun!! We are hoping it passes quickly.
I'm so sorry to hear that!! Good luck passing those babies. I'm sure he'll have lots of sympathy for you when you have labor! At least you can get an epidural.
Chris and I have been married since Summer of 2002. We are currently living in Michigan where Chris went to Dental school and is now doing a residency. I am a NICU nurse at U of M. And most exciting we are now proud parents of little Zachary.
4 comments:
I'm so sorry to hear that!! Good luck passing those babies. I'm sure he'll have lots of sympathy for you when you have labor! At least you can get an epidural.
Oh poor Chris! Seriously, I really, really feel so bad for him.
Sorry Chris. I was happy to hear, though, that you have two bathrooms. Byron can feel your pain, and he is very sorry for you. Good luck!
I have heard those are so painful that is terrible. Hopefully he gets rid of them fast.
Post a Comment