YEAH!!! I was talking to some friends and we coudlnt' remember when Chris graduates. Is it this Spring 08 or next Spring 09? Fill us in on what's going on with you. I'm so excited for your upcoming baby!
I'm so glad it's official and hope you are feeling well. You have helped be a mommy to so many in our ward, I am so excited you get your own! August is a sweet time to have a baby -- you get to be hugely pregnant during swimsuit season!!!
Oh my heck Michelle!! How in the heck do you know Ashley Larson? (well being stalker sneaky blogger, I happened to find your blog!!) ahhh! How in the heck are you! (This is Janel Graham by the way!) and congrats on having a little boy! What are you up to?
Chris and I have been married since Summer of 2002. We are currently living in Michigan where Chris went to Dental school and is now doing a residency. I am a NICU nurse at U of M. And most exciting we are now proud parents of little Zachary.
21 comments:
YEAH!!! I was talking to some friends and we coudlnt' remember when Chris graduates. Is it this Spring 08 or next Spring 09? Fill us in on what's going on with you. I'm so excited for your upcoming baby!
We are SO Excited for you guys! Congrats again! It will be so fun to have more little ones at the lake :)
Yea! I'm the first to congratulate you! CONGRATULATIONS! You will be an amazing mom! I hope your feeling well!
Shawn just told us last night! I'm so excited! I couldn't be happier for you guys.
We are so excited for your news! You are going to be such a great mom!!
CONGRATS!!!!!! Oh that is so exciting and i bet your mom is thrilled!!! Babies are the bomb!
Congratulation! I am so excited for you. You are going to be THE CUTEST MOM EVER!
Yeah! Congratulations!! So happy for you and hope your feeling good. You are going to be a great mom!
CONGRATS I am so excited for you babies are the BEST!
Man, just imagining little Sadler makes me happy!
Awesome, awesome! And I really love the card you made. It is soooo cute!
I'm so glad it's official and hope you are feeling well. You have helped be a mommy to so many in our ward, I am so excited you get your own! August is a sweet time to have a baby -- you get to be hugely pregnant during swimsuit season!!!
I really liked Michelle's comment..amen to that! Congrats, can't wait to have another Sadler in the bunch!
Oh my heck Michelle!! How in the heck do you know Ashley Larson? (well being stalker sneaky blogger, I happened to find your blog!!) ahhh! How in the heck are you! (This is Janel Graham by the way!) and congrats on having a little boy! What are you up to?
What the heck is this comment moderation deal-io??? Freedom of speech!!!!
Congrats! Bryson and I are so excited for you two! We will learn how to raise a little one together! hahaha
Oh Michelley and Chris! We are SO excited....it's a whole new world!
Love you forever,
Mom (heart)
Yippie!
I am thrilled for both of you, especially since you told us you were staying another year means we get to snuggle a wee one.
Congratulations, Chris and Michelle. We saw your blog from Larson's page. We wish you the best!
Congratulations! We hope you feel well and everything goes smoothly.
Michelle and Chris, congratulations! I'm so excited for you. You will be excellent parents. Good luck, I hope you have a very healthy pregnancy.
Post a Comment