Summer Utah Trip
Here we doing some classic putt-putt at Cherry Hills
My friends threw Hailey a baby shower. It was so fun to see all the girls and catch up. I miss all of you girls. 
Here we are having a blast at the Real Game.

Here is the Princess, Marquel giving me smiles. She has changed so much. It was a blast being with her. She is more aware of what is going on now.
Chris is tearing it up skiing at Schofield

Here is the classic blessing photo. I was so happy that they did it while I was there. She is definitely a blessing in our lives.

Here is the family. We were all there. Can you believe how big we are?? Total of 11, crazy. But I love being in a big family.

Chris after a hard days work of skiing.
Bud and I at Lake Powell
Here we are both trying to surf. It is really hard to find the sweet spot to let go of the rope. But it is fun to do, even though neither one of us found the spot to let go.
Girls at the Lake

I love skiing here. The water is so warm. You can be in it all day long.
Last but not least we did have our classic game of WAR. Here is Chris and I on the banana.



5 comments:
hey its sandy, here is the website i was talking about...... the website is here
hey its sandy, here is the website i was talking about...... the website is here
Looks like you guys had a fun trip to Utah. Those are some awesome skiing pics. It is so fun to have such a big fam huh?
Lake Powell is the best place on earth. We just got back from Lake Mead and it was a close 2nd but Powell is just the best...the water is so stinkin' warm you really can stay in it all day. I am impressed by your skiing skills!
What a fun vacation! You looked awesome out there!
Post a Comment