Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Marquel is Here

Marquel
May 25, 2007

Here she is!! My new baby sister. This is her going home from the hospital. Kelly and Marquel are doing great. I am going home today to see her and help move into their new house. I will post more pictures when I get back home. I am so excited.

6 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Congrats big sis! I am so excited for you and your family. Can't wait to see you soon, I am having withdrawals...

The Cherry Family said...

Congratulations!!! That's exciting. Have fun helping mom!

Erica said...

She is really cute! Congratulations! It was fun to see you on Saturday. I just found this new blog of yours, I still had the old one. I love it!

Dede said...

Congratulations Michelle - Marquel is so cute! We even share the same birthday, so I know she's a special girl ;) I didn't even know you had a blog!! I, like Ash, had your old website. Anyways, I'm sad I didn't get to see you while you were here. Next time...

Unknown said...

She is so dang cute! I can't wait to get my hands on her! HOLY CRAP HOW DID I HAVE THE WRONG ADDRESS FOR YOUR BLOG? I was getting so frusturated when you said you posted all these pics. I am so glad you told me. It was so fun to see you. You coming back again in July right?

Jocee Bergeson said...

Ok Michelle - I had your old website address too rather than your blog. LOOKS LIKE YOU WERE HOLDING OUT ON ALL OF US!!! I'm going to start a blog to replace my website once we get in our house and I can download pics. The Hawaii pics made me miss Hawaii tons....I want a 12 day trip to Hawaii!!