Thursday, May 17, 2007

Hawaii

Hawaii 2007
Oahu & Maui




This was our beach at the Ko'olina with a beautiful sunset.

This was at the end of the 3 hour drive on the Road to Hana, through a rain forest.

Here we are at the Hawaii Temple


This was after our first dive to an old LST WWII ship that was 95 feet down. We had to swim through the ship where the mast is in the picture with flash lights. We then went to a turtle cleaning station at a reef. It was amazing to see the turtles getting clean. We were within feet of them. It was truly amazing.









Waikiki Beach


This was suppose to be the best beach on Oahu. Needless to say, we got there when the tide was up and there was nothing left of the beach.


Famous shaved ice place. They had ice cream in the bottom, it was yummy!

At North Shore watching the surfers


We spent 12 days in Hawaii. It was so much fun just relaxing in the warm sun. Chris and I had so much fun just exploring the islands, snorkel sight, and great beaches. We had the time of our lives.



7 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Hello tan one! The pictures are beautiful and I am so glad you guys got to take such an awesome vacation. The next water you'll be swimming in is at the chase! Aren't you excited?!

Emily said...

Looks like a lot of fun! Wish I could have a shaved ice drink right now- those are the BEST!

Sharon said...

Your pictures look like post cards! I'm so glad you had a wonderful time, I can't wait to go to Hawaii!

Janie said...

It looks like you had so much fun! I'm so glad you got to go on such a great vacation. I am very jealous! Your pictures do look just like post cards, good photography.

The Cherry Family said...

That is so awesome! How fun that you guys got to do that. I loved the shaved ice there. It was great. And that's pretty cool that you went diving. You're living the life!

Erica said...

Michelle- That trip looks incredible! I love Ko'Olina, but I've never stayed there. How fun that you guys went there. What a great trip!

Unknown said...

I love Hawaii! You are living the life aren't you?