Thursday, May 14, 2009

Toledo Zoo

Toledo Zoo was having a free day in honor of National Tourism Week. And we thought, who could pass up a free trip to the Zoo. This was Zach's first time to a Zoo. I will admit, he is still so little to understand. But I had a great time.


Zach with the Elephants



More Elephants. This is Zach in rare form. He usually will smile as soon as the camera comes out. Of course he wouldn't smile when I am in the picture with him.



Zach checking out the Sea Outers

3 comments:

Cordie said...

I LOVE your little guy! So glad we went to the zoo with guys, we had sooooooooo much fun!

Anonymous said...

I love the Toledo Zoo! When my kids were young we spent many a day there. The annual pass pays for itself in three visits and you easlily do more than three visits a year! I spent the entire day before I went into labor with Noah at the Toledo Zoo. Ahhh, memories.

jonelle said...

Zach has the cutest facial expressions!