You are brilliant! You took Zachary to santa, and got the picture all before he's figured out how terrifying Santa is in real life! Charlie is FOUR and still refused to go near him this year:)
Chris and I have been married since Summer of 2002. We are currently living in Michigan where Chris went to Dental school and is now doing a residency. I am a NICU nurse at U of M. And most exciting we are now proud parents of little Zachary.
6 comments:
He is pretty much the cutest little boy ever! We are so excited to see him, and of course you guys too.
Love you all!
Auntie Karen (not Mom)
He is the cutest little boy ever. We are so excited to see you guys!
Love you all!
Auntie Karen
Hey Michelle,
I just found you blog and wanted to say Hi. That is one big fat Santa! Zach looks like a tiny, tiny baby in his lap! So cute!
Lindsey
What a great picture. That little Zach makes Santa good looking!
Oh man I want to get a picture of TY and Santa but I have a feeling he is not going to like it! Cute picture! Can't wait to see you soon!
You are brilliant! You took Zachary to santa, and got the picture all before he's figured out how terrifying Santa is in real life! Charlie is FOUR and still refused to go near him this year:)
Post a Comment