Monday, June 2, 2008

June Ultrasound

The Dude

We had another ultrasound today. It was really neat because the doctor put the pictures in 3-D for us. It is fun to get a sneak peak in what his face will look like. It made us so excited.

9 comments:

Janie said...

"The Dude" is adorable! How fun to get to see his little face, what a sweetie. I can't believe you only have 71 days!

Unknown said...

That is so awesome I have never seen one in 3D. You can see his little face good! Now this dude needs a name!

Kristen said...

Darling!! There's totally a baby in there. Can't wait to meet the dude.

Byron said...

The 3D's are so fun. We were surprised at how much they actually looked like Sam when he finally came out -- his nose really was huge, just like the pictures. He has grown into it nicely now :)

Mickell said...

SO COOL! I never had one of these ultrasounds...So fun! YEah for you guys!

Curt and Naomi said...

Awww. He has such manly features already (in a handsome way). Hope your pregnancy is going well. 60 days whoohoo!

The Hilton Family~ said...

Shell-I love your blog! I am so excited for you and wish you the best of luck. I love the 3D picture, it is so neat. I have never seen that before.

Marianne said...

How exciting! It was so great to see you at Grandma's the other day. You look fantastic!

Ashleigh said...

His first official portrait, what a fun thing to get to see his little face. So cute!