Dr. Chris Sadler
He did it!! Chris graduated from Dental School. It was such a rewarding day. 
I am so proud of him and all the hard work to get him to where he is now
Sadler's came in town for the big day

My Dad also made the trek to Michigan

This is the last time Chris will be in his cubical. Here is where he spent four years working on patients.

Congrats Boys!

Chris was sweet to put back on his gown for this picture. My mom got stuck in Minneapolis because of bad weather and was unable to make it to the graduation. We were glad she made it to the parties after.
Thanks to all the family and support we have had over the past four years. I am so proud of Chris and what he has accomplished.

12 comments:
So proud, our boy is all grown up! : )
YAY Congrats on graduation that is so exciting! Michelle you LOOK SO CUTE! I can't wait to meet baby Sadler!
Congrats Chris!! Michelle, way to go making me look bad for not getting cute balloons for Matt graduating. What kind of friend are you? :)
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Dr. Sadler! Such a nice ring to it!!!! Shell, you look great! I was prego when Spence graduated from Law school, you end up loving the photos. Such an accomplishment! Way to go!
Congratulations! To both of you! Thanks for sharing your day.
Congrats Chris! I'm so glad you guys will be here another year...yeah!!!!
Congrats Chris...Shell, I love the cute belly! You look great...
Congrats Chris!! Or, should I say Dr. Sadler. Michelle You look so good! I wish we could see each other prego! No, I don't think we'll make it to Utah. How about you guys! I think we'll make our first trip during Matt's fall break the first part of October. How are you feeling? O-ya, happy Mother's day!
HI Michelle!!!!!! How are you?? This is Brittany (was Brown) Visser from Chi Omega! A friend of my from Oregon is married to someone that knows you (Lisa from Bountiful) and she told me that you have a blog! Man, it's been years!! How are you? We have a blog but it's set to private. Email me at brittersbrown22@hotmail.com with your email address and I'll add you so that you can see. Congrats on the baby on the way and Chris graduating! What an accomplishment!
Brittany
Congratulations! All the hard work has paid off. I am glad your here for another year and I get to meet baby Sadler! Cute pictures.
Congrats Chris!!! That's so awesome! Michelle you look darling!!! I am so excited for you two what a fun time for you guys...finish school and have a baby on the way! Yeah!!!
Way to go! Milestones are the best. Glad you guys had so much fun.
Post a Comment