Congratulations Michelle! I love baby boys! Enjoy the shopping, it's so fun to finally be able to buy clothes when you know what you're having. We're so excited for you!
Congratulations! Boys are the best, I'm partial. So, are you sick as a dog? Well, by now you might be past the worst of it. All of us girls are so excited for you, please email us if you are headed out to Utah anytime so we can all see you and have a baby shower! Congrats again!
Maybe Chris will have to give Mark a talk about hwo to make a boy. I have a feeling we will be a family of all girls. But they are great too!! You are going to be the best mom! jenny
YEAH!!! So fun! I am so excited for you guys...and yes I will add you to my list. I am just getting kinda weirded out by the people who have commented to me or my mom about viewing my blog...
Hey Michelle, It's been to long since we've chatted. How is the pregnancy going? This last month has been quit the growth spurt for me. I can't imagine my stomach getting any bigger than it already is! Have you decided on a name?
Chris and I have been married since Summer of 2002. We are currently living in Michigan where Chris went to Dental school and is now doing a residency. I am a NICU nurse at U of M. And most exciting we are now proud parents of little Zachary.
21 comments:
We are so excited for you guys!!
MICHELLE I am so excited for you! Baby boys are the best! Congrats!
Congrats! We love little boys, and little girls, too! :)
Congratulations Michelle! I love baby boys! Enjoy the shopping, it's so fun to finally be able to buy clothes when you know what you're having. We're so excited for you!
I love boys! Congratulations!
Congrats Michelle! Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy! Boys are so fun. Have you thought of any names yet? YEAH!
Yeah! Congratulations!! he's going to be one good looking boy!
CONGRATS! HOW EXCITING!!!
He is SO handsome! Man! We love boys...they definitely keep you on your toes!
Congrats! I hope he has a ton of curly hair like you, Michelle. Boys are so busy and fun, you'll love it!
Congratulations! Boys are the best, I'm partial. So, are you sick as a dog? Well, by now you might be past the worst of it.
All of us girls are so excited for you, please email us if you are headed out to Utah anytime so we can all see you and have a baby shower! Congrats again!
Yeah! I can hardly wait! I love you Shell! Congratulations!
Congrats! That's so exciting!! I love the ultrasound photos, they are so sweet.
Maybe Chris will have to give Mark a talk about hwo to make a boy. I have a feeling we will be a family of all girls. But they are great too!! You are going to be the best mom!
jenny
Yay! You knew it, I was kind of hoping for a girl just to see Chris at a complete loss, guess I'll have to wait! so happy for you guys!
YEAH!!! So fun! I am so excited for you guys...and yes I will add you to my list. I am just getting kinda weirded out by the people who have commented to me or my mom about viewing my blog...
Boys are the best!! Congrats.
congrats! boys are tons of fun.
Hey Michelle, It's been to long since we've chatted. How is the pregnancy going? This last month has been quit the growth spurt for me. I can't imagine my stomach getting any bigger than it already is! Have you decided on a name?
Michelle-
I love your change of blog! It looks so cute! I miss you terribly! Keep the pictures coming!
Love always and forever,
Natalie
Oh Shell....He is just the best ever! Just like his mom....(and, love the changes to your blog!)
Post a Comment